💥Breaking news!! 💥
We are so excited to be able to announce the Grand Reopening of our Lunge Lessons! 🌟 Lessons will ONLY be R450.00 per lesson . 🤩
Hold your horses it gets even better 😏 book your first 10 lessons and get the 11th FREE 😱
There are a limited number of spots so book early to avoid disappointment! 😁
Kickstart your all your riding goals with an exclusive lesson on one of our magnificent white stallions ❤
Contact us on email@example.com or 079 716 4792 for booking information and availability.
As all our horses are stallions, lunge lessons are limited to persons 14 years and older.
Full Payment must be made upfront.
T’s & C’s
• A lesson not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance is forfeited unless the cancellation is due to an emergency outside of the candidate’s control.
• A lesson cancelled at least 24 hours in advance is postponed to a day convenient to the SA Lipizzaners after consultation with the candidate.
• No refunds will be given.
1. These lessons are designed to IMPROVE the seat and riding position of established riders in order for them to become more effective and stylish riders. They ARE NOT riding lessons. The SA Lipizzaners do not teach people to ride from scratch.
2. Candidates have to be 14 years or older because the lessons are given on stallions.
3. Candidates may not weigh more than 75kg. This is because the Lipizzaner is a small breed of horse and heavy riders are therefore a welfare issue. The SA Lipizzaners reserve the right to weigh a candidate before the lesson commences.
4. Candidates have to be able to walk, trot (rising) and canter on their own (independently). This serves to clarify point 1.
5. Candidates have to be correctly dressed, i.e. jodphurs/breeches, a collared shirt with sleeves worn tucked in, a 3-point helmet designed specifically for horseriding, gloves, and short boots with gaiters or half chaps or long boots. Juniors (14 – 18 years) may wear jodhpur boots with jodhpur clips. THE SA LIPIZZANERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO TEACH A LESSON IF THE CANDIDATE IS INAPPROPRIATELY DRESSED.
6. THE SA LIPIZZANERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP A LESSON IF IT BECOMES APPARENT THAT THE CANDIDATE WAS NOT TRUTHFUL ABOUT HIS/HER LEVEL OF RIDING EXPERIENCE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CANDIDATE AND THE WELFARE OF THE HORSE. THE COST OF THE LESSON SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED.
7. No candidate shall be allowed to mount until an indemnity form is completed in full and signed. It is preferable for these forms to be completed and e-mailed through to the office prior to the first lesson.
8. All lessons have to be paid in advance.
9. The candidate shall be informed of these rules verbally and in writing (e-mail) prior to booking the lessons. The onus is on the candidate to understand and abide by these.
10. Spectators (friends, family) are permitted to take photographs and/or videos throughout the lesson but have to do so from the chairs at the audience, the riders bench or from outside the door. If their presence is disruptive to any other candidate’s lesson the SA Lipizzaners have the right to ask spectators to leave or watch from another location.