🇿🇦❤ Learn a new skill during the lockdown!! ALL PROCEEDS go to the South African Lipizzaners.
Now that we’re in lockdown, small businesses can use this time to make things, learn new skills, build a Facebook page and audience and work on business skills.
For ONLY R100 you can join Meryl Rosenberg of ::pixelmagic:: online via Zoom from 7:30pm – 9:15pm on MONDAY 6th April for top tips on how to ramp up your Facebook social media game – to sell products or services online, as well as to build an audience for the future.
ON THE MENU:
– Branding: How important is it? (Plus tips and tricks on budget branding!)
– Facebook page: set it up correctly!
– Finding your voice: what to post on your Facebook Page; when and how often!
– Selling online (costs of own website vs platform or Fb page)
– Online sales tips & tricks!
– Retaining an audience for future
* ONLY 25 SPOTS AVAILABLE! *
Email proof of payment PLUS YOUR CELL NO to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Payment can be made by electronic bank transfer to:
The South African Lipizzaners
Account Number: 62799486149
Reference: YOUR NAME_course